In this newsletter we are pleased to inform you already have at your disposal the new version of IE APP My Library Account, which will enable you to access at any time to the IE virtual library (24 hours 365 days a year)
We also share with you:
- The multimedia case of the month “fabric softeners” written by Jaime Veiga, professor of Marketing. We hope it will be of your interest.
- The IE Social Innovation Map in which all social initiatives that are carried out in the IE are collected. We maintain our social commitment
- The invitation to dinner celebration of International Women’s Day (March 8), organized by the IE Women in Business Club.
- The new issue of the magazine Alumni, IDEAS
- The usual news of Library and Career
Finally, and this also counts, the IE Faculty Band “Random Error” is looking for a drummer. So we invite all who have the skills of a Ringo Starr, or Rick Allen (welcome too, of course, Lars Ulrich), to share with our group of musicians professors. Thank you very much and have a Happy Spring!
Fabric Softeners – Increasing revenue through category development
In this edition it is our pleasure to present an interactive single-player simulation for the area of Marketing. Fabric Softeners – Increasing revenue through category development, positions the student as a consultant working on a project for a consumer goods giant. The client has a limited budget and needs to know in which countries they should focus their attention for the launch of a new fabric softener product.Details
Ladies, come and celebrate the International Women’s Day on Tuesday, March 8 at Selfie. A great chance to meet ladies from all intakes, the partners of your IE colleagues, IE Management team, and your professors. Deal includes 3-course set menu, welcome drink & 1 bottle of wine for 3 ppl for 26€ per person. Payment is due on Monday, March 7.Details
The IE Alumni magazine, Ideas is out!
With a SPOTLIGHT ON: SMART CITIES
Ricard Frigola, professor at the IE School of Architecture and Design, provides a general introduction to the central theme of this issue, smart cities, which is then developed by experts on the subject. We talk about the sustainability of smart cities, the role of citizens, the report from the Center for Innovation in the Public Sector of PwC and IE Business School, the model for lean cities, and the challenges faced by this new urban mindset.