Dear friends and colleagues,
As we approach the end of the 2011, this is a perfect time to say thank you to all of you that have been working with us throughout this challenging year. A new year is waiting for us, full of opportunities for those that are prepared to take them. For us, responsible for orchestrating the learning experience process, it is necessary to continuously learn and sometimes to unlearn in order to grow with our students. Our symposium in January will provide a platform to improve our teaching skills by reflecting and sharing classroom practical experiences. I strongly encourage you to participate and be part of the processes to define and build the future of teaching.
In building the future we need to communicate with our students and one of the relevant times to do it is during their graduation ceremony for which all of you are cordially invited and welcome.
In the times that we are living I would like to share with you a phrase from an unknown author: “Happiness is not a destination and there is not any road to it, happiness is a voyage, it is the road. There is no better time to decide to be happy than now.”
On behalf of IE Business School and its Adjunct and Visiting Faculty Staff (Adriana, Beatriz, Leonardo) we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Christmas card presentation (link).
- Graduation act 2011 (link).
- We invite you to our symposium on January 25, 2012
- The multimedia case study of the month introduces Araving and was written by Ángel Díaz.
- We show you how to get ANECA accreditation.
- Juan Carlos Olarra has published a couple of articles in Estrella Digital
- Invitation of Luis Miratvilles in the webinar for the members of the SCM World.